helps you keep links more anonymous by hiding your referrer url
Keep your back-links hidden
Affiliate marketing and search engine optimization applications or linking to articles about sensitive topics.
It's totally free for all for ever.
Your source or referral will be totally hidden, the point of this service is to help anonymize links.
AvocadoAffiliate marketers may wish to hide their referring urls from nosey affiliate managers. Why risk giving your sponsor sites a blueprint for how you deliver traffic to them? If they discover your traffic generation methods, they might duplicate them or otherwise interfere with your business.
Bloggers posting links to controversial topics may not like to invite unwanted attention from those whom they are linking to.
Why should you use this service?
Did you know that when you place a link on a webpage, the site which you link to can find that link merely by looking in their server statistics? Normally this isn't too much of a concern, however in some situations it may be preferable to use more discretion..
What others see?
The site receiving hits from a LetsW.com link should see only "http://letsw.com" in the referring urls within their server statistics
- Using this service for purposes of spamming or illegal activities is strictly prohibited and we will report such activities to the authorities.
- Those who abuse this service may find their links disabled or un-leaded.
- This service may not be used for automated inquiries, hitbots, etc.
- We reserve the right to disable or alter this service in any way at our sole discretion without prior notice.
- No warranty or guarantee of service is expressed or implied. This service is provided as-is, with all faults.
- *No assurance of privacy is expressed or implied. Referring url data can behave unexpectedly and may sometimes "leak" to the destination site, although this is rare.
- Use at your own risk.